Wednesday 16 June 2010

AND....

I know that I have a good friend who reads these blogs. I can hear him now... 'He left me out!'...

So, now I have his undivided attention can Debbie and I say what a pleasure it was to see Pete Biro in his silly hat at the airport to greet us when we got into LAX. He then did something far beyond the call of duty... he drove us from the airport on a day when the freeway was completely blocked and kept us entertained for two hours getting us to the hotel.

Not only that, we visited his home, met up with his family again and Linda and the boys made us both so very welcome whilst Pete pretended he had made the dinner. We pretended we believed him.

Peter and Linda are special. Thank you for being our friends.

1 comment:

hakan altan said...

Hızlı mp3 indir mp3 indirme servisi.