Wednesday 5 May 2010

Party Political Apology

Yes folks, this comes from my official Party Office to apologise for not being around for a few weeks on the Blog Scene. For some reason or other the program I used for posting blogs stopped working and despite experts working on it, WordPress would not allow me to post scribblings.
They tell me this should work so I will try it and if you are reading this, it worked!

I won't go back over the last few weeks, there doesn't seem much point, apart from how disappointed I was with the most boring World Snooker final I have ever seen. Why did I stay up so late to watch that?

Good news is that the online shop, for which there are links on here or go to www.pauldanielsmagicshop.co.uk, is now doing VERY well, with many people placing repeat orders. The volcanic cloud is still sometimes interfering with the deliveries to and from the States... but Les, the manager of that store, is still out there trying his best.

More good news.... today I got the all clear from the hospital to say that I can go on aeroplanes again so the Hong Kong, New Zealand and Los Angeles trip is all systems go. I will be frantically pulling all that together over the next two weeks... so little time now.

On YouTube I have posted a few videos called Tales from the Shed if you want to seek those out, they are only wee chatty things.

Well, as this is a test, I will see if it posts up before doing any serious scribblings.... Fingers crossed and here we go.....

5 comments:

Les Williams said...

Yes its working ..... now get on with it

Pootle said...

RG9 will be so pleased! But you need to change your settings so that people don't need an account to leave a comment.

ian_leic said...

Good to have you back, Paul.

A Magic Life said...

Hi Pootle, the idea of 'having an account' is only to weed out the roaming internet nutters. We ALL suffer from them and will never completely cut 'em out. Odd isn't it? They are apparently illiterate and thick, yet they can handle the intricacies of a computer... perhaps education is letting them down?

Pootle said...

Ok, that's fair enough, I can understand why you should want to have some kind of regulation. The internet is certainly full of nutters...